JOHN MEANEY

14.6.11

FORBIDDEN PLANET SIGNING

Yes, it's Return to the Forbidden Planet. That's the megastore in London.

I'm signing books on Thursday 23rd June, next week. I'll have eight friends with me, too. At the moment the event page shows the Dark Blood cover, but it's cool... there should be lovely paperback copies of Absorption on hand.


The attending authors are:

• Ben Aaronovitch • James Barclay • Elspeth Cooper • Stephen Deas • Jaine Fenn • M D Lachlan • Tom Lloyd • John Meaney • Chris Wooding

The fun lasts for an hour, 6pm to 7pm. I'll be up for some socializing afterwards, but not for a huge amount of time - I'll be travelling back to Wales the same night.

Back in another reality, one of the above authors attended one of my object-oriented analysis and design courses, before they made their first novel sale. Can you guess which one?

2 Comments:

Blogger Swainson said...

I look forward to meeting you again. (I bent your ear for a while in the bar at Bristolcon)

Will you have copies of Point with you?

As to the coder, my guess is Deas.

June 18, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger John Meaney said...

And the invisible prize goes to... Swainson! Yay!

Good guess, sir. And the lovely people at Forbidden Planet are bound to have Point. See you there!

June 20, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home