JOHN MEANEY

13.5.10

SIGNING TONIGHT

I'm doing that signing thing again tonight, at the lovely Forbidden Planet Megastore on Shaftesbury Avenue in London. Gotta go leave my valley shortly to catch a train. London's farther from me than it used to be.

They will have copies of ABSORPTION!!!! I received my own copies and they're gorgeous.

It's 6pm to 7 pm and Stephen Deas, Adam Roberts, Sarah Pinborough, and M.D. Lachlan will be signing their books also.

Last time I was there, a couple of months back, it was in my Thomas Blackthorne guise to sign EDGE. How schizoid can I get? On the Blackthorne front, my publishers for EDGE, Angry Robot, have gone through some changes - they've moved from being a HarperCollins imprint to a new home at Osprey. This means new publishing dates for EDGE and POINT.

In the UK, POINT will appear in February 2011. A new edition of EDGE will appear at the same time.

In the US, EDGE will appear in October this year, and POINT will appear in March 2011.

I'm hoping this will mean a bigger push for the books.

See you tonight if you can make it to Forbidden Planet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the publication schedule, and the explanation for what's happening at Angry Robot.

May 31, 2010 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger John Meaney said...

You're welcome, and thanks for being interested!

I'll keep you updated. People in the industry (working for other publishers) tell me that Angry Robot's new parent company, Osprey, are very clued up, and that it should be a good move for them.

June 1, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home