JOHN MEANEY

17.7.08

SELF-REFERENTIAL SEQUITUR

Hi, Chris... I'm glad that Paradox kept you reading late into the night. Would Penrose tiles become curved Penrose snowflakes (asymmetric Koch snowflakes) in mu-space? I'll have to think about that...

I don't know Professor Penrose, but we do have the same agent, and I am hanging around in Oxford University's computer labs this week. So I really shouldn't take his name in vain. But I did.

Oops. This was supposed to be a reply to a comment in the post below. But I'll let it stand, with this amendment. Without the previous sentence, this would be a non-self-referential post that would appear to be a non sequitur. So I'll just add the title to this post, which you may have read first, but I'm about to add as the chronologically final words I'm writing in this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home